Friday, October 23, 2015

Rwanda issues new 1000 Francs note dated 01.05.2015

 

The National Bank of Rwanda has issued a new 1000 Franc note dated 01.05.2015. The note is similar to previous issues except with increased security features, and without French inscriptions on the back. Now all text on the front is in Kinyarwanda, and on the back in English.

Front: Green-to-blue flying dove SPARK Orbital patch; National Museum of Rwanda buildings in Butare.

Back: Golden monkey in Volcanoes National Park. Red-to-green windowed security thread with demetalized BNR1000

2 comments:

Cindy Dy said...


I am very happy to locate your website. I just wanted to thank you for the time you spent on this great article. I definitely enjoyed reading it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.


Kris
www.gofastek.com

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org